Careers at Solcon USA
Join the global leader in the field of solid state motor controls and motor protection products. Our U.S. operations facility in Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania, is looking for positive, engaged people to help us grow!
There is an immediate opening for the following position:
This job is located in Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Interpret low and medium voltage motor control specifications and wiring drawings, control and power.
- Deep knowledge in Medium Voltage equipment (Circuit breakers, Contactors, switchgears, MV standards, etc.)
- Ability to understand a complete electrical system, one-line diagrams, control diagrams, etc.
- Ability to specify and negotiate with subcontractors such as switchgear builders.
- Pre and post order support to include but not limited to: meeting and spec influence with consultants, engineers and customers. Able to interpret motor control specifications, provide a BOM and quotation to outside sales and/or customers.
- Able to support engineering when required with regards to tech specs, UL, ANSI, Nema and other certifications. Be the face of Solcon to customer by providing quotation, warranty, technical support and service. Provide technical support and product training to industry customers.
- Personal engineering and drafting experience (control and power) to oversee and manage engineering and drafting Department.
- Industry experience in motor control, industries – O&G, mining, marine, industrial facilities.
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your CV via e-mail.
A brief overview
- Over 30 years of engineering expertise
- Delivering a complete line of solutions to the world
- Accredited with ISO 9001:2000
- Designed to meet international standards such as CE, UL, cUL, Ex, CCC and Gost-R. Lloyds, DNV, BV, ABS and other approvals are also available
Solcon USA Manufacturing Address
250 West Kensinger Drive #300
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066
Tel: 724 473 1301